Let's start with the "Happy Jar". Tess recently got her Happy jar filled! Every time, Tess did something good, sweet, out of the ordinary, with out mama having to ask more than once, etc -she got to move a marble from the sad jar over to the happy jar. This worked sooo good for her! I got the idea from an awesome book called "creative creations". I recommend this book to anyone who has toddlers and up. Wonderful ideas for making you kids behave, without having to yell, threaten, etc all the time. Plus, it makes disciplining fun and a learning experience for the both of you. I will problay read this book once a year... As a reward for getting her "Happy" jar filled we went to Chuck'e Cheese. She was PUMPED! I am going to try and post a small dancing video of her. The last pic is her doing the splints at Chuck E Cheese. Fun times!
12/15/08
We will start here...
I am soooo behind on my blogging, painting, cleaning, shopping, wrapping, cooking.....etc. Do you just ever feel like you can't stay caught up? That is me! Tonight, I sat in traffic (a normal 20 min drive) to my house for 2 hours and 45 min! Let me say...people can be sooo mean! I hope none of my readers are mean behind the wheel of a car. What is it with guys??? Do they lose all manners and chivalry when they get behind the wheel? It blows my mind! Not to mention all of those psycho women drivers with kids in the back seat, talking on the phone, and plowing through everybody like they own the joint. Okay...I feel better.
Let's start with the "Happy Jar". Tess recently got her Happy jar filled! Every time, Tess did something good, sweet, out of the ordinary, with out mama having to ask more than once, etc -she got to move a marble from the sad jar over to the happy jar. This worked sooo good for her! I got the idea from an awesome book called "creative creations". I recommend this book to anyone who has toddlers and up. Wonderful ideas for making you kids behave, without having to yell, threaten, etc all the time. Plus, it makes disciplining fun and a learning experience for the both of you. I will problay read this book once a year... As a reward for getting her "Happy" jar filled we went to Chuck'e Cheese. She was PUMPED! I am going to try and post a small dancing video of her. The last pic is her doing the splints at Chuck E Cheese. Fun times!




Let's start with the "Happy Jar". Tess recently got her Happy jar filled! Every time, Tess did something good, sweet, out of the ordinary, with out mama having to ask more than once, etc -she got to move a marble from the sad jar over to the happy jar. This worked sooo good for her! I got the idea from an awesome book called "creative creations". I recommend this book to anyone who has toddlers and up. Wonderful ideas for making you kids behave, without having to yell, threaten, etc all the time. Plus, it makes disciplining fun and a learning experience for the both of you. I will problay read this book once a year... As a reward for getting her "Happy" jar filled we went to Chuck'e Cheese. She was PUMPED! I am going to try and post a small dancing video of her. The last pic is her doing the splints at Chuck E Cheese. Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment