2/24/09
Around the house
Hutch is now the proud owner of a pair of tubes. Thanks to everyone who called and emailed me to check on Hutch man. He is starting to feel much better. He took 2 two hour naps today...which is awesome! I really pray that he starts sleeping better at night. Poor thang. (*Sad Face*) Tess has been wanting to play "baby" a lot. She even likes to crawl on the floor with Hutch sometimes. It is pretty funny. 


Tess and her friend Katelyn playing dress-up. No stopping for the camera!
I love the shots of him pulling up with his booty facing the camera. There is something about those short lil' legs and big diaper booty- extremely cute to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Precious as always! I'm glad Hutch is doing better.
love the pics. seeing tess and hutch gives me a glimpse of what our big sis/lil bro house will look like soon. :) great job on the bows!
I just saw your family pic in the Immanuel Record. Very impressive. Your family is the face of young Immanuel. :) Love it!
so glad hutch is doing well. i can't believe how big tess is. her hair is getting so long! LOVE the new song playing. it has been a favorite of mine for ages.
Post a Comment