2/10/09

I know, I am so behind on blogging. I have just been so covered up...plus I can't find my camera cord to download new pics to the blog. Sooner than later it is bound to show up. Hutch is 8 months old and has started crawling around everywhere. It started last week and this week he is all over the house. That little rascal! He is such a cutie. He is feeling much better after our 3rd attempt at antibiotics for a terrible double ear infection. Tess has been enjoying all the Valentine festivities and spent last weekend with her Granny and Pop in El Dorado. We sure missed our girl. Will post lots of new pics as soon as I can. Happy early Valentine's Day! Do sometihng sweet for your loved one. I cleaned J's truck on Sunday (washed the seats and everything)- I need some more ideas for the end of this week. Something creative.....

3 comments:

the Fosters said...

I heard on KLove the other day to do a scavenger hunt for your loved one. Send him/her to 3 different places you guys like with a note leading to the next and you be at the last place waiting on them. I thought it sounded kind of fun if you can get a babysitter.
I asked Trav if he would like this and he said what he really appreciates is the little things like staying up with him a little later and talking or just going with him when he gets home from work and talking with him while get changes out of work clothes. It doesn't take much to make him happy!
That was very sweet of you to clean his truck! I am sure if loved that!

Clay and J said...

Ahh! I just left a long comment, and somehow it messed up!
Anyway, my idea was just to leave notes in random places he'll check in the next couple of days...in the cereal box, his undies drawers, etc. I love how you washed Jay's truck...I'm going to try to do that to Clay's car if it looks like the rain is going to stop!
Go Hutch! So proud of you! Gracie is thinking about crawling, she is leaning waaaaaaaaaay far to get things, but hasn't figured it all out yet. And how fun that Tess is into the holidays. This is such a special one! Happy Valentine's to you all!

Clay and J said...

I did wash Clay's car today! Thanks for the great tip!