2/19/09

Look who's pulling up...

"What, mom? I have to get tubes in my ears THIS Monday??? Yes, you sure do! Poor baby.
Today, I caught him looking for the Schawn man. :-)
Me and my Hutch man. I took lot's of pics of us together and he is smiling at the camera in almost all of them. It is so funny...he is pretty animated.
Hutch has been practicing the whole throw his sippy cup on the floor and let me pick it up ....over and over.
P.s. i love, love the way he looks at Tess. They have such a sweet relationship....
Here is Tess playing around outside on one of the nice days we had this week.

6 comments:

The Greenfield Family said...

He is getting so big!!! He is so cute!

The Yanceys said...

The tubes will be great. They have worked wonders at our household! Sweet little baby won't even know what has happened.

Clay and J said...

He is so pretty! Love those gorgeous eyes! Can't believe what a big boy he is.

Iris said...

he is sooo cute! love the cheeks and hair! i think i've already commented both of those in some of your other postings. ;)

Georgia said...

Carter loves the throw the sippy cup on the ground over and over game, too. The worst part is when I start walking around the kitchen and step on wet places I didn't notice b/c of the sippy cup spillage.

Hutch is just so stinkin' CUTE, Ashley!! I need to see that little munchkin soon!

the Fosters said...

Love the pics! He is sooooo cute! Will be praying for you guys tomorrow!