10/10/07
Fall Decorating!
Yesterday, at my bible study we had this lady came talk to us about fall and Christmas decorating. She had some great ideas! My friend Shannon suggested I share a few with you. I hope you like them and maybe you can share some of your tips with me! Okay, so below is a pic of my version of her idea. Here is what she suggested: Wash your pumpkin and spray it with clear varnish (I have never thought about washing my pumpkins...but it really makes a difference). Place it on some type of stand (she used a metal wire stand, I didn't have one of those so I used a candle stand..hers looked better). She also suggested putting a paint can under the burlap fabric (you can buy this at wal-mart to place your stand and pumpkin on) and putting your pumpkin on top of that. Tess and I went on a nature walk to find large acorns to place around our stand....but no luck (we have a plethora of squirrels around here :-{ ). She suggested adding fall leaves (when they turn), pine cones, corn, and acorns around your display. I'm going to keep looking for these things to add to mine. Anyway, I hope you can use this idea and maybe even spice it up a bit! HAPPY FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute ideas Ashley. Thanks for sharing!!
That pumpkin is so stylish! I love it!
Great ideas Ash!! Thanks for the tips!
Post a Comment