Well, just to let everybody know (if you don't already) I am 14 weeks prego! We are VERY excited. I am due June 3 but I will have a planned C-section problay the last week in May. Then I have 1 week to get in shape before swimsuit season... lol! Puuuleaaase! Anywho, Jay told me yesterday (not in a mean way, but a loving husband kinda way) that I looked as if I was retaining water. What!!! I thought to myself....it is too soon for that! Oh, it is on now! I am not gonna gain those 54 pounds like last time (maybe 50.....but i am going down fighting). Gotta go for a walk and drink some water with lemon!!!! C-ya!
5 comments:
Congrats girlie! I am so happy for you guys. A little birdie told me a few weeks ago that you were expecting so I am glad that you finally posted your news. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Congrats!!! Also a little birdie told me as well. I hope you have a great pregnancy! I love the Christmas pic!!! That is adorable!
Congratulations! Good luck with the whole weight thing...I thought the same thing and did really good....until the end! Whatever, they are worth it! Tenille
congrats! i just read this today! didn't know when i emailed you back! the art looks great!
Oh Ashley! How exciting! YOu are so beautiful, don't worry about it! But I know, I was always exercising w/ both my kids! And it was so much harder getting it off the 2nd time around, but then again I am older than you are!! Please send me your mailing address!
Love,
Tambrey
Post a Comment