5/29/08

He's Here...meet Hutch!

Hutch was born May 28, 2008 at 12:08 pm. He weighed 6lbs 15 oz and was 19 inches long. He has a head full of dark brown hair! Tess has been so smitten with him. She says things like "I wuv him." "Mommy, did he come out of your tummy?" She is so cute with him. She is going to be a lot of help when we get home.....or too much help. My c-section went well, just recovering at this point. Hope all of my faithful blog readers get to meet him.....he can't wait to meet you.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!

Tenille Rauls said...

Yea! I have been anxiously awaiting getting to see a picture of him! Allison told me how adorable he is! Hope you are feeling okay and praying for a fast recovery~

Layla and Jason said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him.

Townsend said...

yaaaaaaaaay!!! i had been checking your blog all day yesterday waiting for pictures!! cant wait to meet sweet Hutch! i cant believe all that hair! jacob's jealous :) Tess was such a mini Jay...cant tell from the pics who Hutch favors...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Purnell Family said...

Oh I am so excited for y'all! Congratulations!! He's beautiful!!

The Frazier Family said...

Congrats Ashley, Jay, and Tess! I can't wait to meet him. He is soooo cute. Two is lots of fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Ashley and Jay! Hutch is really cute and has so much hair!! I want to meet him as soon as I get back from CO! love-Paige

Chrissa said...

OH, congratulations!!!!!! He's a doll!!! :0)

the boyd girls.... said...

He's precious! Congrats....good luck with 2! :)

Olivia Grace said...

We are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to meet Mr. Hutch!!! He is beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is so beautiful! I'm sure Tess will be such a great big sis.

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

PRECIOUS!!! I think he looks just like Jay. I love Tess with him and her comments. How sweet! Can't wait to meet Hutch!

The Johnsons said...

Aww, How cute!! Look at all that hair!!! Congratulations!!

Georgia said...

congrats ash!!! so exciting he slept so well the first night!! hopefully, soon, carter can tolerate a quick trip to see you guys and meet hutch!! he is VERY handsome!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute. I love all the hair. I hope everything is going well, and you are feeling good.