1. 4 hour stretches of sleep.
2. Changing a pee diaper.....Hutch has a poo just about every time I change him. Love that boy and his poo too!
3. A Good burp from Hutch!! Sucess!
4. When Tess sings to "baby brodther." I will try and get a video of this...really cute.
5. The Hispanic construction worker who whistled at me today...despite my post prego belly hanging over my huge abdominal binder (thanks Tenille for the tip!) (that was being worn on the outside of my shirt). LOL I looked at him and said "Oh PLEASE..." He whistled again.......desperation. I took it as a compliment- doesn't take much to make me feel good. :-) Ha ! Ha!
6. Other people's blogs....a big source of entertainment for me. "People, please keep them up to date with lots of new pics and posts..."I am totally bummed when I click on the blog for the 3rd or 4th time that day and it is the same ole' post!" j/k (not really.....I know people have a life and don' have time to blog all the time. whatever...) On that note, only one more week till I can drive!! woo hoo!
P.S. Ever had "after birth pains"....they are a killer! UGH! my mom and my friend Allie tried to worn me about them. ouch!
No comments:
Post a Comment