Yesterday, Hutch turned 2 weeks old. He has been such a blessing to us! He is sleeping really well- a HUGE answer to prayer. He is waking up around 2:30 for a bottle and then not again till 6am. He takes his last bottle at 10pm before we go to bed and then he sleeps till the next one. He is such a sweet lil fella. :-)He takes lots of sugar and hugs from Tess on a hourly and sometimes minute by minute basis. We took him for a weight check this morning and he weighed in at 7lbs and 7 ozs. This is a good increase from last Friday when he was 6lbs and 13oz. Good job Hutch! His cord fell off 2days ago- here is a picture of his first real bath. He loved it!
I have been calling him "Hutch Dutch Boy!" I know...I need a better nickname- I just can't think of one. Jay calls him "lil buddy" Tess was easy we called/call her "Tesser" "Tessie" "Stinker Binker" and sometimes I just called her "Bink" :-) I wish I would have started this blog when she was a baby. I would love to be looking back and seeing what we were thinking when she was 2 weeks old. Makes me tear up thinking about it......
5 comments:
he is so adorable! i love his eyes and his cute cheeks. we're waiting for kekoa's cord to come off, too. i liked your list of things you're thankful for. i'm thankful to God for a lot of similar things right now, too. happy 2 week birthday, hutch! XOXO
love your new pic at the top. so sweet!
loved getting caught up on your blog. i feel like gracie has changed so much in one week--they grow up too fast! looking forward to gracie meeting hutch someday soon!
Hutch is adorable! And it looks like Tess is being a great big sis! Congratulations!
The Buckwalters
Oh my goodness! Do you also know Iris How? She is one of my 3rd grade teachers at Abundant Life! What a small, small world! If you don't mind my asking, how do you know one another?
Post a Comment