
I am playing a little catch-up with the blog. Tess is getting better everyday. She is still a little
whiny and in pain, but overall she is doing pretty good. They say by day number 10 they should be out of pain- only 3 days to go. She DOES NOT like to take her medicine. If she hears us say the word "medicine" she starts having anxiety..."don't want to take my medicine" "don't want the orange kind...want the pink kind." "don't
wona take it anymore" I think she is a pretty
tuff lil' girl- she let me look at the back of her throat....OUCH! It looks very painful. She is already sleeping later in the morning and no snoring! Yeah! I think she will thank us later in life?
These pics of her were taken pre-surgery. I left my
mascara sitting in the living room and the next time I saw her she looked like this. Overall, I think she did a pretty good job getting it on her lashes. She loves loves loves make-up and "polish" (fingernail polish).
No comments:
Post a Comment