My 2 favorite boys!
6/1/08
More Pics of Hutch
We came home from the hospital yesterday and experienced out first night with Hutch. He did better than we expected. We were prepared to be up all night with little sleep. However, our pregnancy prayers worked. He slept from 10 pm till 2am, took a bottle and then slept till 6am took another bottle and slept some more. I know...this was just our first night and I know how fast things can change, but we were pleasantly surprised. "GO Hutch, GO!" I have lots of pictures I want to share and I will be working on posting some slide shows (those things take FOREVER to load), so check back for more pics! Thanks to everyone for their prayers, love and support during this exciting time for us. Here are a few of my favorite pictures....so far....
Hutch's 1st bath. I just love his little lil' booty in this picture. All those wrinkles....too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment