9/5/08
3 Months
Hutch turned 3 months old on August 28th! He is so cute these days! He is sleeping through the night now, bringing his hands to midline and reaching for toys. He enjoys sitting in his chair and looking at some? silly baby in the mirror. :-) He is just so pleasant. I thank God for my sweet little boy everyday. Jay and I are truly "Blessed beyond Measure."
When I head downstairs or up I am usually carrying a load of clean/dirty clothes, etc. Well, since I only have two arms, Hutch took a ride down stairs in the laundry basket. When I sat the basket down he had already fallen asleep. It kinda reminded me of that old commercial with the snuggle bear (I can't remember his name). Precious...
3 Month old picture
"Who's that silly baby?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hutch really looks like jay in that bumbo picture! happy belated 3 month birthday!
so so sweet!!!
Post a Comment