
Hutch still loves his swing. This past Friday night he cried most of the night and did not sleep well- which is not like him.. The next morning we took him to the doc to discover he had an ear infection. Let's pray this is not the beginning of a trend. He is doing much better and was smiling and taking his bottle today!! He weighed 14 lbs 4 oz at the doctor. He is growing like crazy.

My mom and
mamaw came over to visit last Tuesday. It was so great to see them. I do wish they lived closer. :-(

My
mamaw had another good report from the doc. She is a few months out of chemo/rad from breast cancer. She is a
survivor!!
Mamaw said she could sit and rock Hutch all day.

That
mamaw is one good rocker!! Hutch...fast asleep.


Tess loves to ride with our neighbor Kaitlyn in her cool car. They are so funny when they are in it...all I have to say is "watch out!!" They definitely do not have their licences'!

Hutch is loving his
bumbo seat these days. He is mastering the art of reaching out and grasping toys. He even pulled out his
paci the other day and then tried to stick it back into his mouth.

We recently visited the fair in Conway with our friends the
Tinsley's. Mary Claire and Tess has a great time riding rides. They both are fearless!


The other night me and my friend Shannon were headed to a cook-out and we were talking.....something like this. See, I get these ideas in my head that since I am 30 and have 2 kids that it's time to start dressing more matronly and
basically be very
conservative, etc. Those that know me, know that I like to have FUN with clothes. In fact, sometimes I watch my own fashion channel (not always a good thing-I might add). Can I just say that I had my Ed Hardy Hat last year BEFORE the teenagers went crazy over the brand... now I just look like a wanna be teenager when I wear it. You will problay never see me in it again. HAHA! Nonetheless, it is who I am. Shannon, always talks some since into me, reminds me who I am and so on....so, these pics are to remind me...I can still TRY (the important word..) to be cool, hip and fun. They say 30 is the new 20, right?

A few pics from Paige's cookout! We had a great time...Thanks Paiger!! p.s. hey Paige, I am still looking for a scanner to scan that pic.
5 comments:
Ash, you have always been a trend setter and you can still dress fun and hip even though you are a mommy! You always look great and I can tell those 5AM classes are really paying off!
Ashley,
As long as I have known you, you have had a thing for fashion that comes natural! And let me tell you, I will be 33 in December, and it is the new 20!! ha ha There is nothing wrong in being a "hip momma". I loved seeing Paige in your blog. I miss her! Tell her hi for me, better yet, can you email me her email and stuff?
Love,
Tambrey
you are a hip, beautiful mommy!!!
thanks for that website, so neat!!
Love the updates! If you do try to dress like an old woman I will just have to remind you of your feather boa you liked to wear to the library at UCA. You could never be anything less than a fashionista!
Hey Ashley,
You girls are some Hot Mamma's! Those pics are so cute! You and Shannon have such a sweet friendship. You are such a great friend to her. I love your blog, too! Love, Amanda
Post a Comment