Today there is a touch of Fall in the air! It makes me all warm and cozy inside just thinking about fall leaves, pumpkin patches, spiced cider, football games, fall sounds and smells, craft shows (mainly the barn sale in Camden,AR-ask me about it), pajama pants, fuzzy socks, putting tights and dresses on Tess, and putting snugly outfits on Hutch. These are a few of my favorite things. Godspeed oh, Fall!



4 comments:
Those are so cute. Tess is really stricking a pose in that one picture. I LOVE this weather too!!!
Hey Ashley!
Thanks for the comment:) We started the GJ tube feedings last night and it went really well, the alarm didn't go off once! He also didn't throw up this morning for the first time in I can't remember. I can't wait for the T and A surgery, I know its going to help him bunches. I'm so glad Tess is doing better, that gives me hope it will help Carsten too! I hope you guys are doing well, I'm so sorry I never got to meet sweet Hutch. I hope you are enjoying being a mommy to 2!
Love ya,
Kari
yes, come fall, come! love the crispy day we had today!
love the overalls!!!
Post a Comment