


Hutch had his 4 month Doctor's visit this past Friday. He weighed 14lbs and 9 oz. He was in the 50% for everything. We also started his shots....he got 2 shots. He did very well with them. Very stressful event for me..... Everynight when I am putting Hutch to bed I just rock him, hold him, smell him and try to burn every second with him into my memory. I have already forgotten so much with Tess-it makes my heart hurt. I praise and thank God for blessing me with 2 healthy children and the time he has allowed me with them. I hope one day as they read this blog they will see how much I love them!

Tess getting ready to go to dance class. She is lovin her some ballet- last week after class she came home and skipped around saying "sashay`" (a ballet term)
2 comments:
I know about the "hurt" you are saying... i wish they could just stay our little babies forever sometimes. Hold on tight =)
I think Tess is going to be a ballerina when she grows up. Tell Tess to keep practicing on her ballerina moves. One day she might be famous.
Love,
Madison
Post a Comment