Friday night was the CASA event! It was like a really nice date night for me and Jay. We got all dressed up and had a blast! My tiny chair sold for $195!! I was really excited! Saturday, we went to the Rupp's 4th annual Harvest Fest! Note, Tess's pink princess hat Jay tossed on his head on the way home. Luckily, I had my camera to capture him in pretty, pretty, pink! Sunday, we headed to the Mayflower Pumpkin Patch. Tess picked out her pumpkin and I got a few for our front porch.
Ashley! You look beautiful! You are doing fab on your post-Hutch looking hot plan!! How did your chair do? I'm ready to take Carter out to see some pumpkins!!
Ugh...woe to the workouts! thanks for the kind words, yall are really sweet. However, I still have a ways to go! Black makes everyone look a little better. Plus, I read in a magazine that if you put your hand on your hip (in pics)you look 10-15pounds thinner!! That's why I am posing it up with my hands on my hip!! haha!
5 comments:
Ashley! You look beautiful! You are doing fab on your post-Hutch looking hot plan!! How did your chair do? I'm ready to take Carter out to see some pumpkins!!
I love that chair!! If I would have know you were submitting one I would have been there to bid on it!!!
Ashley you're looking great. Those 5:45 mornings are starting to pay off. Keep it up!!
Ugh...woe to the workouts! thanks for the kind words, yall are really sweet. However, I still have a ways to go! Black makes everyone look a little better. Plus, I read in a magazine that if you put your hand on your hip (in pics)you look 10-15pounds thinner!! That's why I am posing it up with my hands on my hip!! haha!
Ashley! You look so beautiful! Doesn't look like you just had a baby! You look super great!
Post a Comment