Here are a few of Hutch's newborn pics that we had taken on the same day as Tess's 3 yr pics. Don't you just love those little feet? He is 3 weeks old today!
Congratiulations on your delivery! I know these first few weeks with a newborn can be sweet and hard so I will be thinking of you "four" :) Danielle Hicks Davis
10 comments:
I love them!!! Hutch is already so handsome!!!
Love the new pictures of both Hutch and Tess. Very, very cute!!!
Love the pictures of Baby Hutch! We can't wait to meet him.
Those are precious pics! You did a good job picking a new photographer :)
What precious pictures of equally precious children!
Congratiulations on your delivery! I know these first few weeks with a newborn can be sweet and hard so I will be thinking of you "four" :) Danielle Hicks Davis
precious pics!!! i love them.
What beautiful pics of the kids. What a nice family you have! Glad Tess is feeling okay!
Tambrey Kinley
What a CUTIE PIE!!
Both him and His sister!
Beautiful pics of both kids! They're very photogenic....they take after their mama! :)
Post a Comment