6/12/08
Lots of things going on...
Well, to add to all of the changes that have been taking place in the Finton house, Tess is going to have to have surgery on the 23rd of this month at ACH. She suffers from obstructive sleep apnea secondary to adenotonsillar hypertrophy. You can see from this video how much she struggles to breathe. (you may want to silence the music on the playlist so you can hear the video) She wakes herself up all during the night- one night last week we put her back to bed 8 times. It has been a constant worry and prayer request for Jay and I over the past year. We finally got a 2nd opinon by the best pediatric ENT doctor in Arkansas, Dr. Charles Bower. Please pray for skillful surgical hands for the Dr. and guidance for all the staff that take care of her. We should only have to stay in the hospital one night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry about Tess. I will keep her in my prayers.
I like your new header/picture-such a cute brother and sister. Yes, I did the header. I love doing the stationary/computer stuff-hopefully one day I can make a little extra spending money doing it. Seems like you are handling two very well.
Ashley,
I didn't know she had that! Are they going to take her Adenoids and Tonsils out or something else? I hope it goes well, I know it will. We see Dr. Bower too, he's good!
I'll be praying for you all.
Kari and Carsten
We will keep little Tess in our prayers. Dr Bower is Evan's ENT and such a wonderful doctor!!! We love him and he is worth the wait and all the fuss it takes at Children's to see him! Evan is having a surgery at the end of the month for other reasons so keep him in your prayers also!
Post a Comment