Blessed Beyond Measure
soooooooo sweet!!!!little jay! how does it feel having a son!?
Oh Ashley he is the cutest!! I can't wait for mine to get here now! :) I can't wait to see him in person!!!
It looks like you guys are getting settled. I hope things are going great. He's a cutie. Maybe we can visit soon and bring Eden over too. Abria
Tess looks so happy to be a big sis!! your babies are so beautiful!! I need to bring Mary Claire over to play this week and get to know Hutch!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
soooooooo sweet!!!!
little jay! how does it feel having a son!?
Oh Ashley he is the cutest!! I can't wait for mine to get here now! :) I can't wait to see him in person!!!
It looks like you guys are getting settled. I hope things are going great. He's a cutie. Maybe we can visit soon and bring Eden over too.
Abria
Tess looks so happy to be a big sis!! your babies are so beautiful!! I need to bring Mary Claire over to play this week and get to know Hutch!!
Post a Comment