my parents came to visit Tess last weekend before her surgery. She was so excited to see them! They took us to Larry's pizza to eat- we love Larry's- a great kid friendly place.


My dad had Hutch smiling, but of course my camera is too slow. I will get a pic of that smile sooner or later.

Hutch sleeping at Larry's. Only about 10 more months till you can have pizza lil' fella!

Tess telling Granny and Pop "bye". She started to cry not too long after this picture was taken. She told me "I want to ride the motercycle." and "I miss them." so sad...
2 comments:
Hey Ashley I am not sure if you remember me but I found your blog through the Boyd's. Your kiddo's are just too cute. I hope all is well. We have a blog as well feel free to check it out.
jasonandamberevins.blogspot.com
Amber Boatman Evins
from Norphlet
Hey Ashley.. This is Hailey from Eldorado.. The Haileys Cousin..Tess and Hutch are so cute.. and i love Tess's Dress.
Post a Comment