6/11/08

Wreaths can be expensive....

When my mom was here we took an outing to Micheal's to buy some flowers to make her a wreath (Hutch slept pretty much the entire trip). The flowers were 50%-60% off and the total cost to make this wreath was $90. I am not sure how much it would cost if you went out and brought it, but I am sure over $200 (considering we got everything 1/2 off). It has a lot of flowers on it and it is very big! Anyway, here is a picture of it. Hope you like it. I really appreciate my mom staying with me last week and making her a wreath was the least I could do. Thanks mom!

3 comments:

Townsend said...

is this your latest endeavor!?? if so, i will have to buy one! i LOVE it!!!

The Fintons said...

Not my new endeavor, just doing it for my mom. :-)

Olivia Grace said...

Looks like you guys are making it just fine. I am sure Tess is a wonderful big sis. Hutch is precious!!!!