9/5/08

Our lil' Dancer




This past week Tess started a combination dance class. She was really excited about wearing her "tappin shoes" and her "ballerie shoes" I am not sure how much dancin the girls really did...the teacher had to come out of class and get 3 different moms b/c of crying. I got a few pics of them getting in line before the class started. We did not get to watch the dance class...boo!

3 comments:

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

so cute! love these pics and story as it gives me a glimpse of what alex will be doing in a few years. and i love the hutch pics. he looks so pleasant.

the Fosters said...

Tess is an adorable little dancer! I am sure she is going to love it!

Anonymous said...

Ya go the "toe tappin' blues?" Haha! Where is Tess taking dance? Did you see on my blog about Abby Anne's dance?? The first night was a little rocky- but she did great her 2nd night!!!